Tendering For Contracts Training
A request for tenders (otherwise referred to as RFT) is a formal request sent to suppliers to submit a bid to supply products or services.
The content of this one-day course has been designed to suit all industries and businesses who tender for contracts. It is aimed at bid teams and bid managers to teach them how to successfully complete tendering or bid documentation, by training them in improved tender techniques and the common pitfalls.
Our Tendering For Contracts course is a guaranteed approach to achieving higher scores when tendering or completing bid documentation (such as pre-qualification questionnaires and tender documents). All of our information is delivered in the most concise, no-nonsense way possible to help you improve performance and win new business contracts.
Those who successfully pass this training will be awarded the HSEQ Smart Bid & Tender Certificate to prove they have met all of the requirements for the course.
- 12 deadly sins of completing tender documents
- Completing pre-qualification questionnaires
- Completing tender documents 12 deadly sins of bid writing
- Improving bid team performance
- The must-do elements for successful tendering
- Objectives and targets to improve pre-qualification and tender completion
- Tender review
- Post-mortem process
- How to guarantee increased scores when completing bid documents
- Where to register for UK and European contracts
We can tailor our training courses to suit client requirements, with the option of conducted at client premises or various venues across the country. Once we have clarified your exact requirements, we can then find you the most cost-effective solution, taking into consideration any time constraints your business may face.
For further information about our tendering for contracts training, or to book a place on this course, please contact us today – we extend our services throughout the North East of England, as well as areas across the UK.