Tendering Documents & Bid Writing
Companies looking to tender for a local authority or government contract typically experience a pre-qualification stage to get themselves on the contracts list. For this stage, companies will need to answer questions on health, safety and environmental management for which we can complete the documentation for on your behalf.
We specialise in completing pre-qualification questionnaires and tender documents, with a proven track record of helping businesses win contracts and gain a competitive edge.
We have assisted clients in winning contracts in excess of £10 million over the last 12 months, helping businesses who have previous tender scores of 60-70% increase their range to 90% plus, based on their high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality management.
We can also help clients:
- Become compliant with all applicable legislation
- Achieve certification to ISO standards and score higher in tenders
- Include all necessary information in their tender documents that the client wants and needs to see
- Complete all health, safety, environmental and quality questions in tender documents accurately
- Assist them in registering in tender portals and websites
For further information about how our tendering process can transform your business, simply contact us today – we operate throughout Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough & the North of England, as well as other locations across the UK.
For a free consultation,
Call us today on 0191 687 0931